develooper Front page | perl.nordic.workshop | Postings from March 2014

Re: NPW2014 Helsinki

From:
Salve J Nilsen
Date:
March 25, 2014 17:11
Re: NPW2014 Helsinki
Message ID:
alpine.DEB.2.03.1403251811070.21310@pvv.org
Hi Panu,

Any news on this? :)

--
#!/usr/bin/env perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print# Salve Joshua Nilsen