develooper Front page | perl.nordic.workshop | Postings from November 2013

Re: NPW2014 Helsinki

From:
Claes Jakobsson
Date:
November 21, 2013 20:51
Re: NPW2014 Helsinki
Message ID:
B50BA82A-C38A-434B-8673-3DD9739E734A@surfar.nu
Hi Panu!

On 21 nov 2013, at 21:34, Panu Ervamaa <panu.ervamaa@frantic.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to organize NPW2014 in Helsinki.
>
> Helsinki.pm has not been active (at all), but it's going to be
> reawakened now. We have a core team of 4..5 committed people (all
> working for same company, including me); that alone might be enough
> staff and resources to run the workshop, but obviously this needs to
> be a community event, and we're just starting to recruit more people
> to volunteer.. and to activate the pm, in general.
>
> I can't propose an exact date yet, but initially I'd prefer
> spring/summer rather than fall.

let me be the first to say yes! this is a great proposal =) We’ve been wanting to have it in Helsinki for a number of years.

I’ll help out in any way I can even tho I’m based in Stockholm.

/Claes