develooper Front page | perl.nordic.workshop | Postings from August 2013

Re: This years NPW?

From:
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Jonas_Br=F8ms=F8_Nielsen?=
Date:
August 30, 2013 06:48
Re: This years NPW?
Message ID:
84ABEEFC-9051-4EE4-ADBA-A4504A7828E4@gmail.com
Hi Salve,

The Copenhagen.pm have pulled itself together and is organizing the workshop to be held in 2013.

Date and details will be made public soon.

jonasbn

--
http://about.me/jonasbn