develooper Front page | perl.nordic.workshop | Postings from August 2013

Re: This years NPW?

From:
Salve J Nilsen
Date:
August 29, 2013 16:05
Re: This years NPW?
Message ID:
alpine.DEB.2.03.1308290709110.20973@pvv.org
Hei,

Claes Jakobsson said:

> Hey folks!
>
> anybody has plans for organizing NPW this year? It's kinda starting to get
> tight schedule-wise and I'd hate it to be the first year it's missed.
> Despite the icelandic not being able to keep their volcano under control
> they managed to pull it off.
>
> I know the Copenhagen people are interested but I haven't heard anything in
> almost 6 months about it.

I'd love to know too.

If not, how about trying a cooperative workshop? Maybe it's easier to organize
stuff if we help eachother a little (e.g. with finding speakers or sponsors.)

- Salve

--
#!/usr/bin/env perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print# Salve Joshua Nilsen