develooper Front page | perl.nordic.workshop | Postings from May 2012

Re: Talk submissions and attendees

From:
Anton Berezin
Date:
May 9, 2012 11:53
Re: Talk submissions and attendees
Message ID:
20120509185302.GD38423@heechee.tobez.org
On Wed, May 09, 2012 at 08:37:47PM +0200, Claes Jakobsson wrote:
> On May 9, 2012, at 8:22 PM, Erwan Lemonnier wrote:
> > +1 for moving to the fall.
> >
> > The last Perl mongers gathering in Stockholm, that was organized in
> > september 2011, managed to gather 40 persons, mostly stockholmers, so
> > the current numbers of attendees is kind of weird.
>
> YAPC::EU is August 20-22 this year and Oslo.pm are fixing a P5-MOP hackathon afterwards..
>
> perhaps the weekend 4-5th or 11-12th would be suitable? then there's a
> chance that new worlders who are going to YAPC::EU might take a detour
> before

I think it is highly unlikely that anybody would stick around this side of
the pond for this much time, but there is only one way to find out.  :-)

Having said that, both dates look fine to me.

\Anton.
--
Our society can survive even a large amount of irrational regulation.
  -- John McCarthy