develooper Front page | perl.nordic.workshop | Postings from May 2012

Re: Talk submissions and attendees

From:
Salve J Nilsen
Date:
May 9, 2012 11:43
Re: Talk submissions and attendees
Message ID:
alpine.DEB.2.00.1205092039320.9812@microbel.pvv.ntnu.no
Claes Jakobsson said:
> On May 9, 2012, at 8:22 PM, Erwan Lemonnier wrote:
>> +1 for moving to the fall.
>>
>> The last Perl mongers gathering in Stockholm, that was organized in
>> september 2011, managed to gather 40 persons, mostly stockholmers,
>> so the current numbers of attendees is kind of weird.
>
> YAPC::EU is August 20-22 this year and Oslo.pm are fixing a P5-MOP
> hackathon afterwards..
>
> perhaps the weekend 4-5th or 11-12th would be suitable? then there's
> a chance that new worlders who are going to YAPC::EU might take a
> detour before

I remember several occasions when people have commented the benefits
of NPW *not* being close to YAPC. I don't think we've ever really
tried having a NPW near YAPC, but if you're going for it, we'll
finally know for sure wether or not it'll work. :)

- Salve

--
#!/usr/bin/perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print#  Salve Joshua Nilsen