develooper Front page | perl.nordic.workshop | Postings from May 2012

Re: Talk submissions and attendees

From:
Salve J Nilsen
Date:
May 9, 2012 09:59
Re: Talk submissions and attendees
Message ID:
alpine.DEB.2.00.1205091857340.9812@microbel.pvv.ntnu.no
Anton Berezin said:

> Claes,
>
> On Wed, May 09, 2012 at 06:25:36PM +0200, Claes Jakobsson wrote:
>
>> very few have submitted talks and signed up that they're attending this
>> years NPW now in early june. In fact so few that I actually consider
>> moving it to the fall.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>
> If need be I can talk.  OTOH, I found out that my colleagues Lars and Henrik
> both cannot attend it in June, that's -2 people, so maybe moving it to early
> fall is indeed not a bad idea.  Late fall in Stockholm is not much fun,
> though.

Just FYI, Oslo.pm will be organizing a hackathon right after YAPC, so
please don't organize NPW at the end of August. :)

- Salve

--
#!/usr/bin/perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print#  Salve Joshua Nilsen