develooper Front page | perl.nordic.workshop | Postings from May 2012

Re: Talk submissions and attendees

From:
Jonas B. Nielsen
Date:
May 9, 2012 09:58
Re: Talk submissions and attendees
Message ID:
0551C907-A938-448B-A35C-7065B0F0BC49@gmail.com
I am not able to attend in June, simply too many obligations.

Fall sounds good to me, I will be able to do a talk or two, depending on what I am working on in the fall.

jonasbn
--
AIM: BjonasN      Gtalk: jonasbn@gmail.com
ICQ: 62401545   MSN: jonasbn@io.dk