develooper Front page | perl.nordic.workshop | Postings from May 2012

Re: Talk submissions and attendees

From:
Anton Berezin
Date:
May 9, 2012 09:52
Re: Talk submissions and attendees
Message ID:
20120509165232.GC38423@heechee.tobez.org
Claes,

On Wed, May 09, 2012 at 06:25:36PM +0200, Claes Jakobsson wrote:

> very few have submitted talks and signed up that they're attending this
> years NPW now in early june. In fact so few that I actually consider
> moving it to the fall.
>
> Thoughts?

If need be I can talk.  OTOH, I found out that my colleagues Lars and Henrik
both cannot attend it in June, that's -2 people, so maybe moving it to early
fall is indeed not a bad idea.  Late fall in Stockholm is not much fun,
though.

\Anton.
--
Our society can survive even a large amount of irrational regulation.
  -- John McCarthy