develooper Front page | perl.nordic.workshop | Postings from September 2011

Re: npw2012

From:
Salve J Nilsen
Date:
September 24, 2011 17:42
Re: npw2012
Message ID:
alpine.DEB.2.00.1109250241410.23496@microbel.pvv.ntnu.no
Claes Jakobsson said:
> On 27 jun 2011, at 16.50, Salve J Nilsen wrote:
>>
>> Who will organize NPW in the year the world ends? :)
>>
>> Claes, would you mind telling us what you're planning in Stockholm?
>
> My plan is to organize a two or three day multi-track technology
> focused open source event/conference in Stockholm late may/early
> june next year and if it's ok with people having NPW as an part of
> that might be nice as it would also broaden the audience a bit.

Have you guys set a date yet? And a website? :)

- Salve

--
#!/usr/bin/perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print#  Salve Joshua Nilsen