develooper Front page | perl.nordic.workshop | Postings from August 2011

Re: npw2012

From:
Claes Jakobsson
Date:
August 24, 2011 05:40
Re: npw2012
Message ID:
9A34C7BD-7DF2-419A-930F-F9AA5043A2D1@surfar.nu
Hi,

On 27 jun 2011, at 16.50, Salve J Nilsen wrote:
> So,
>
> Who will organize NPW in the year the world ends? :)
>
> Claes, would you mind telling us what you're planning in Stockholm?

sorry for the very long delay for a reply.

My plan is to organize a two or three day multi-track technology focused open source event/conference in Stockholm late may/early june next year and if it's ok with people having NPW as an part of that might be nice as it would also broaden the audience a bit.

/Claes