develooper Front page | perl.nordic.workshop | Postings from January 2011

Re: Plans for NPW 2011

From:
Jonas B. Nielsen
Date:
January 29, 2011 02:08
Re: Plans for NPW 2011
Message ID:
D8EA3281-F809-4550-A2E8-B0530CB0E531@gmail.com
Hi Claes,

I was thinking about doing NPW in conjunction with OSD in Copenhagen, but it is in March so I cannot make it in time, so you are welcome to come with suggestions for alternatives.

jonasbn
--
AIM: BjonasN      Gtalk: jonasbn@gmail.com
ICQ: 62401545   MSN: jonasbn@io.dk