develooper Front page | perl.nordic.workshop | Postings from January 2011

Re: Plans for NPW 2011

From:
Tobias Wrigstad
Date:
January 28, 2011 12:38
Re: Plans for NPW 2011
Message ID:
FB61D3E6-2A9E-48A0-B6C6-52331CDAE671@dsv.su.se
At Uppsala Uni, we would like to help out if we can. At this point I cannot promise any money but maybe we can contribute student labour or something. We have pending grant applications for increasing the reliability of Perl and other dynamic languages etc. so I'm hopeful we could also provide some interesting talks.

--Tobias