develooper Front page | perl.nordic.workshop | Postings from April 2007

Re: Last minute questions

From:
Jonas B. Nielsen
Date:
April 23, 2007 22:49
Re: Last minute questions
Message ID:
0382CE7F-6033-4524-9DEF-5F1AD7F513F3@gmail.com
Hi Sebastian,

I think there are some things mentioned on the Wiki. Nothing much is
happening friday, we are organizing an pre-workshop-beer friday
evening that is all. The workshop is pretty much done and most of us
will be working friday.

Hope to see you friday,

jonasbn