develooper Front page | perl.nordic.workshop | Postings from April 2007

Hotel Discount ending by tomorrow

From:
Jonas B. Nielsen
Date:
April 19, 2007 04:23
Subject:
Hotel Discount ending by tomorrow
Message ID:
204F53B3-DC4D-4237-B958-28C6EA7FDB9E@gmail.com
FYI/A

Dear non-local NPW attendee,

I am just writing you to inform you that we have obtained a discount
at a hotel in Copenhagen for the NPW attendees, the discount however
is only effective until tomorrow.

The hotel is Cab Inn, in the center of Copenhagen, closed to the
central train station etc. Almost all of the speakers are staying at
the hotel and quite a few others. So if you want to stay at this
hotel and get the discount please book ASAP.

More information at: http://www.cab-inn.dk/UK/

The promotion code is 'logicLAB'

We are not in control of unforseen hackathons or all night Perl
sessions in the lobby.

If you have any trouble please do not hesitate to contact us,

jonasbn, on behalf of the Copenhagen Perl Mongers