develooper Front page | perl.moose | Postings from April 2018

Re: BUILD and how to create a subclass object when creating a parent

From:
Chris Prather
Date:
April 26, 2018 11:46
Re: BUILD and how to create a subclass object when creating a parent
Message ID:
2AAF0834-6C2B-4A4B-BC6B-1784015A8BE3@prather.org

> On Apr 26, 2018, at 6:28 AM, Arjan Widlak - United Knowledge <arjan@unitedknowledge.nl> wrote:
>
> Dear Marco,
>
> Thanks for your reply. Discussion on what containers might be, is not what I'm looking for. The question is about Moose and how it could and could be used. Formulated less open than before: is there an option for an execution order that is the inverse of Method modifiers?
>
> Your final advise might be sound though, if the answer is no.

Look at augment/inner but experience says that if you’re reaching for this you need to rethink your design because you’re over coupling something somewhere.

-Chris