develooper Front page | perl.moose | Postings from February 2018

Re: Setting delegated attributes in constructors

From:
Buddy Burden
Date:
February 14, 2018 06:08
Re: Setting delegated attributes in constructors
Message ID:
a4543f5b-9a8c-dee1-d334-0a09c6eca00b@gmail.com
Merlyn,

> I guess the problem here is that Moose doesn't really call the accessors in the constructor but just uses some shortcut to
> copy the constructor parameters to the object.

While I fully admit that I've not been following this discussion closely, whenever I've seen a statement such as this one in
the past, the answer usually comes back "take a look at triggers."  No idea if that's helpful or not, but I thought I'd throw
it out there in case it was. :-)

Luck!

		-- Buddy