develooper Front page | perl.moose | Postings from September 2016

Re: Different views of the same fields

From:
Aran Deltac
Date:
September 16, 2016 02:05
Re: Different views of the same fields
Message ID:
CAL5V4pHrMzNeeZi4w0t4hMG=Sqz58F4pK1jV6-G_WK4irnGLwg@mail.gmail.com
Seems to me that this is a view issue. In perl a NULL from the DB is
typically translated to an undef. If the view needs to show it as an empty
string then that should be the view's job, no other's.