develooper Front page | perl.moose | Postings from March 2016

Re: custom accessor_metaclass override of _inline_store (Moose 1 to2)

From:
Toby Blake
Date:
March 15, 2016 16:22
Re: custom accessor_metaclass override of _inline_store (Moose 1 to2)
Message ID:
5673B3C8-A005-4841-BCEB-24E5B2E12D44@inf.ed.ac.uk
[...]
On 15 Mar 2016, at 16:13, Dave Rolsky <autarch@urth.org> wrote:

> I think you can override Moose::Meta::Attribute->_inline_instance_set. This will work for any attribute that doesn't have an initializer (but no one uses that Moose feature).

Thanks for the quick reply, Dave.  I'll give it a try...

Cheers
Toby

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.