develooper Front page | perl.moose | Postings from December 2015

Distributing Roles

From:
Demian Riccardi
Date:
December 1, 2015 21:00
Subject:
Distributing Roles
Message ID:
532C4290-BF95-46A0-9ABC-A83CAE0DBFBF@gmail.com
Hello Moose People,

I wrote a role to serialize my HackaMol objects:

https://github.com/demianriccardi/HackaMol-Roles-SerialRole

I know that MooseX::Storage should solve this problem, but I couldn’t get it to work.  After writing it, I realized that it doesn’t depend on HackaMol so it could be useful for other modules.   Of course, that assumes that it is useful and/or properly implemented. Are there roles, such as this, that are shared between modules? how are they distributed.

I still haven’t completed the docs.  Suggestions are very welcome.

Demian