develooper Front page | perl.moose | Postings from August 2015

MooX::HandlesVia problem

From:
Stephen Quinney
Date:
August 19, 2015 15:04
MooX::HandlesVia problem
Message ID:
CAJ+y7SxQJRcWivOf72Ppad-FgoQLYGYCB3smZ4QXC-jEWSVUzA@mail.gmail.com
I have a problem with using MooX::HandlesVia for attributes in roles when I
consume more than one role in a class. I get:

"Due to a method name conflict between roles 'SJQ::Role::Bar and
SJQ::Role::Foo', the method 'has' must be implemented by 'SJQ::Baz' at
/usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/Role/Tiny.pm line 215."

I can't see what I'm doing wrong here, any suggestions?

Here's an example:

{
    package SJQ::Role::Foo;
    use Moo::Role;