develooper Front page | perl.moose | Postings from July 2015

Re: Benchmarking Moo(se)?

From:
Aran Deltac
Date:
Re: Benchmarking Moo(se)?
Message ID:
CAL5V4pG0V55oNd+VKTU=rq9a55i6fYGU8AW9PgjKcAR+s+NSGA@mail.gmail.com
Oh my, hard to believe I forgot make_immutable! I'll update it ASAP, thanks
Dave. There is a friend of mine who created an issue on the project where
he is showing some odd performance differences between different versions
of perl, if anyone is interested in checking it out.