develooper Front page | perl.moose | Postings from July 2015

Re: Benchmarking Moo(se)?

From:
Aran Deltac
Date:
Re: Benchmarking Moo(se)?
Message ID:
CAL5V4pH0Max5bRTZsaN7_DDDPof_xCPguP8jW_MDufVb-kYgtQ@mail.gmail.com
Thanks Kent, good points, I'll add these to the TODO.  I was also thinking
5.22 would be an interesting test with the COW changes.  :)