develooper Front page | perl.moose | Postings from July 2015

Re: Benchmarking Moo(se)?

From:
Kent Fredric
Date:
Re: Benchmarking Moo(se)?
Message ID:
CAATnKFCKf3bgmpTcvAkPCe=uq6R8yARaQRdp=XG0mBrDM7eBvA@mail.gmail.com
On 25 July 2015 at 12:00, Aran Deltac <bluefeet@gmail.com> wrote:

> Let me know if you have any ideas/thoughts/criticisms.

I would be interested in a time-sequence chart showing each major
libraries performance against its version so we can see if either are
getting better/slower over time.

Also, the baseline perl version for tests should be included.

It would perhaps also be nice to do a comparison of said libraries on
different perl versions ( 5.22 is expected to be faster than 5.20 for
instance )

--
Kent