develooper Front page | perl.moose | Postings from September 2014

RE: role requiring a type

From:
John Macdonald
Date:
September 10, 2014 21:23
RE: role requiring a type
Message ID:
01EF6156B387B14E8278ECC376793BE18F539FFF@exmb2.ad.oicr.on.ca
Perfect, that's exactly what I wanted.  Thank you.

John Macdonald
Software Engineer

Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
MaRS Centre

661 University Avenue

Suite 510
Toronto, Ontario

Canada M5G 0A3

Tel:

Email: John.Macdonald@oicr.on.ca

Toll-free: 1-866-678-6427
Twitter: @OICR_news

www.oicr.on.ca

This message and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this message may not be that of the organization.