develooper Front page | perl.moose | Postings from March 2013

Re: topic/kentnl/typeconstraint_intersection resurrection.

From:
Kent Fredric
Date:
March 27, 2013 10:07
Re: topic/kentnl/typeconstraint_intersection resurrection.
Message ID:
CAATnKFB76aLhanhGu7eNBD+Rqv9xwm=K3nC4Xd6GaenMZXoUXA@mail.gmail.com
On 22 June 2011 19:58, Kent Fredric <kentfredric@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've resurrected and re-based attic/typeconstraint_intersection  as
> topic/kentnl/typeconstraint_intersection until I can work out what the
> state of affairs is with it.
>
> The original commit/branch was done by Adam J. Foxson
> <fhoxh@pobox.com> , and its listed in the TODO (
> -- http://git.shadowcat.co.uk/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=gitmo/Moose.git;a=blob;f=TODO;h=545760039601e94409bd6a32b07aa0bc0d4289d7;hb=HEAD#l60
> )  as one of the tasks that are intended.
>
> I've reworked the bits that would have otherwise caused a messy merge,
> updated some of the code snippets to be more like what was already
> there, and done some minor cleanup tasks, and it now passes tests.
>
> I haven't really dug into the guts of the code though, mostly just
> made whats there already work, but I would hope to steal the best
> parts of it and Rafl's MooseX::Meta::TypeConstraint::Intersection (
> http://search.cpan.org/dist/MooseX-Meta-TypeConstraint-Intersection/ )
> with the hope that it may one day be part of a future Moose release.
>
> n.b. I've left the original branch intact as I don't want to stomp on
> somebody elses branch without permission.
>
> --
> Kentnl

I just gave this branch a rebase in the hopes of getting this more
up-to-date at some stage, but it turns out its been so long since I
worked on this branch, that I've since lost all my installs with a
working private key to moose git, or I've been removed from moose git
access.

So here's the current delta
https://github.com/kentfredric/moose/compare/master...topic;kentnl;typeconstraint_intersection

--