develooper Front page | perl.moose | Postings from July 2011

Re: Moose documentation, "methods" and all that jazz...

From:
Ch Lamprecht
Date:
Re: Moose documentation, "methods" and all that jazz...
Message ID:
4E105305.8020704@online.de
Hi Meir,

see

http://urth.org/~autarch/new-pod/html/perlootut.pod.html

for a modern introduction to OO perl.

Cheers, Christoph

Am 03.07.2011 11:52, schrieb Meir Guttman:
> Hi all!
>

> First I should mention that I am a Perl newbie, using Perl for less than two
> years! I learned Perl by doing, never attending a formal course. And
> although I am using objects daily (how can one NOT using these?), I never
> created an OO package. This is my first post to this list.
>

> I recently came to realize that it might be beneficial to implement a
> certain package as an OO one. My first stop was, as suggested by the CPAN
> Moose page, Moose::Manual and all its hyper-links. Here my enthusiasm
> waned...

[snip]