develooper Front page | perl.moose | Postings from June 2011

Re: using moose?

From:
Stevan Little
Date:
June 27, 2011 04:27
Re: using moose?
Message ID:
CBB2F57F-CD88-4D11-860F-4E0E5FE2440A@iinteractive.com
Yes. Moose is heavily used in quite a lot of places for production level work. Take a look at the "About" page on the moose website to see a ( non comprehensive, but pretty good sized ) list of companies that use moose.

http://www.iinteractive.com/moose/about.html

-Stevan