develooper Front page | perl.moose | Postings from June 2011

topic/kentnl/typeconstraint_intersection resurrection.

From:
Kent Fredric
Date:
June 22, 2011 00:58
Subject:
topic/kentnl/typeconstraint_intersection resurrection.
Message ID:
BANLkTi=EmYgmBexQ4sc=9OFPeY-Dh3T_aw@mail.gmail.com
I've resurrected and re-based attic/typeconstraint_intersection  as
topic/kentnl/typeconstraint_intersection until I can work out what the
state of affairs is with it.

The original commit/branch was done by Adam J. Foxson
<fhoxh@pobox.com> , and its listed in the TODO (
-- http://git.shadowcat.co.uk/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=gitmo/Moose.git;a=blob;f=TODO;h=545760039601e94409bd6a32b07aa0bc0d4289d7;hb=HEAD#l60
)  as one of the tasks that are intended.

I've reworked the bits that would have otherwise caused a messy merge,
updated some of the code snippets to be more like what was already
there, and done some minor cleanup tasks, and it now passes tests.

I haven't really dug into the guts of the code though, mostly just
made whats there already work, but I would hope to steal the best
parts of it and Rafl's MooseX::Meta::TypeConstraint::Intersection (
http://search.cpan.org/dist/MooseX-Meta-TypeConstraint-Intersection/ )
with the hope that it may one day be part of a future Moose release.

n.b. I've left the original branch intact as I don't want to stomp on
somebody elses branch without permission.

--
Kentnl