develooper Front page | perl.moose | Postings from June 2011

Re: Moose Type Constraints violations to warnings?

From:
Chris Prather
Date:
June 13, 2011 09:18
Re: Moose Type Constraints violations to warnings?
Message ID:
BANLkTi=2devVnZG8W=Z4MfTP50Nn7TTf=A@mail.gmail.com
On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 12:15 PM, Stevan Little
<stevan.little@iinteractive.com> wrote:
> I second Dave's idea here.
>
> The only other approach (and I have no idea if this would work or even make since because it has been a long time since I swam in this codebase) would be to take the Moose::Error framework and split it up a little more so that there is a Moose::Error::ForTypeConstraints and then be able to overload that so that you could have Moose::Error::ForTypeConstraint::JustWarn or something.

It's a cesspit. You really don't want to go swimming in it until
someone has the tuits to clean it up.

-Chris