develooper Front page | perl.moose | Postings from June 2011

Re: Moose Type Constraints violations to warnings?

From:
Ben Tilly
Date:
June 13, 2011 07:25
Re: Moose Type Constraints violations to warnings?
Message ID:
BANLkTike27Xz_JpSgJt2dknmkGmn5v35ww@mail.gmail.com
On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 6:24 AM, Ovid <publiustemp-catalyst@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
[...]

This quote is amusing, but clearly not real.  Abraham Lincoln was not
alive in 1912.  I can't find any reference to a "De-emancipation
convention" in Google.  Or any hits from Google for the phrase, "In
practice, we're trying to comb spaghetti."  In fact the only hit for
the phrase "comb spaghetti" is to
http://nickelodeon.wikia.com/wiki/SpongeBob_SquarePants:_Naughty_Nautical_Neighbors
where Squidward says: "They threw meatballs through the sky, they comb
spaghetti noodles with pizza sauce on their hair and..."

Still it is a nice phrase.  I might repeat the quote later, properly
attributed to you in 2011. :-)