develooper Front page | perl.moose | Postings from June 2011

Re: Moose Type Constraints violations to warnings?

From:
Stevan Little
Date:
June 11, 2011 15:57
Re: Moose Type Constraints violations to warnings?
Message ID:
12C9CD1D-40E5-46A7-96C0-D639D1C0F1AD@iinteractive.com
Yes, Chris is correct, I (and most of the rest of the Moose dev group) think that turning off type-checks is a bad idea. I cannot speak for Mouse though.

- Stevan