develooper Front page | perl.moose | Postings from April 2011

MX-Singleton credits (C) 2001 Shawn Moore

From:
Darren Duncan
Date:
April 9, 2011 13:35
Subject:
MX-Singleton credits (C) 2001 Shawn Moore
Message ID:
4DA0C303.1000909@darrenduncan.net
Dave,

As I've been testing the Moose 2 release candidate today ...

I noticed that the latest MooseX::Singleton 0.26 is full of copyright/license
statements that credit it to Shawn M Moore for 2001, which seems wrong on both
counts, both since AFAIK you made it and also because Moose itself is only half
that old.

Might this be Dist::Zilla messing with you?

-- Darren Duncan