develooper Front page | perl.moose | Postings from March 2009

Re: triggers and the single meta-attr object

From:
Hans Dieter Pearcey
Date:
March 30, 2009 12:54
Re: triggers and the single meta-attr object
Message ID:
20090330051047.GI3018@glaive.weftsoar.net
On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 09:34:32PM -0400, Sartak wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 9:25 PM, Stevan Little
> <stevan.little@iinteractive.com> wrote:
> > If we want to keep it, lets keep it, but if we don't really have a reason,
> > lets just get rid of it.
>
> Get rid of it. We don't pass in the meta-attr for default or builder
> either. It's just going to bite us in the future when we try to avoid
> generating metaobjects. It's not like its removal will hinder anybody.

It's gone.

http://github.com/nothingmuch/moose/commit/c2685d2054e3f63cf38fca4fad1074b4a2e5be83

hdp.