develooper Front page | perl.moose | Postings from March 2009

Re: triggers and the single meta-attr object

From:
Sartak
Date:
March 29, 2009 18:34
Re: triggers and the single meta-attr object
Message ID:
e7e9b6ab0903291834y22f5a638oebc238f38e34bd71@mail.gmail.com
On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 9:25 PM, Stevan Little
<stevan.little@iinteractive.com> wrote:
> If we want to keep it, lets keep it, but if we don't really have a reason,
> lets just get rid of it.

Get rid of it. We don't pass in the meta-attr for default or builder
either. It's just going to bite us in the future when we try to avoid
generating metaobjects. It's not like its removal will hinder anybody.

Shawn