develooper Front page | perl.moose | Postings from March 2009

Re: triggers and the single meta-attr object

From:
Dave Rolsky
Date:
March 29, 2009 07:43
Re: triggers and the single meta-attr object
Message ID:
alpine.DEB.0.9999.0903290943110.2112@urth.org
On Sun, 29 Mar 2009, Hans Dieter Pearcey wrote:

> I don't know how to weigh these two concerns, though:
>
> * It has been documented and working for as long as I can remember that
>  triggers receive the meta-attr object.

That's not true. For a long time, immutablized classes have not passed the
meta-attr to the trigger (except from the constructor).

-dave

http://VegGuide.org               http://blog.urth.org
Your guide to all that's veg      House Absolute(ly Pointless)