develooper Front page | perl.moose | Postings from March 2009

MooseX::Getopt and 'required'

From:
Zbigniew Lukasiak
Date:
March 24, 2009 05:07
MooseX::Getopt and 'required'
Message ID:
d36a60910903240507t294de7cft924b83807469ae39@mail.gmail.com
I am writing a library with a command line utility (this if for
generating FormHandler forms) - it takes as a parameter a
DBIx::Class::Schema.  Obviously for the for the command line utility I
cannot pass the schema object itself - but instead I pass the
connection params and the schema class name and build that schema on
the fly.  I would like to make those additional params 'required' for
the command line utility - but not for the library API version.  This
sounds like a common thing - what would be the common solution here?
Can I just change the 'required' field option in a Subclass?

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/