develooper Front page | perl.moose | Postings from March 2009

Re: summer of code?

From:
Chris Prather
Date:
March 23, 2009 15:30
Re: summer of code?
Message ID:
12b83b2d0903221139y430a25fci3a3e3b754444ed7@mail.gmail.com
Deep coercion. Optimized type constraints. Performance tweaks. Dbic-moose.
Moose/AnyEvent/POE Agent framework. These are the ons I can think of as
still waiting for someone to totally take up the flag. Also the perennial
documentation and testing one. Actually I may try dropping a line to the ucf
tech-writing department and see if someone wants to volunteer to do doc work
in addition to Dave's great work.

On Mar 22, 2009 12:44 PM, "Stevan Little" <stevan.little@iinteractive.com>
wrote:

On Mar 21, 2009, at 11:21 PM, Darren Duncan wrote: > > Yuval Kogman wrote:
> [...]
MooseX::Storage/MooseX::Storage::Directory/KiokuDB - these were more $work
related for me, but had been much mumbling about and discussion of this
topic (object persistence) then finally one of us said "f*ck it" and just
went and wrote it

Devel::Declare/MooseX::Declare - mst started it, got busy with $work and
then rafl has picked it up again and ran with it.

MooseX::Compile/MooseX::Antlers/MooseX::XS - none of these are done, but
they are all attempts to radically how change Moose does its thing.

CataMoose - We have been talking about that since the very early days of
Moose.

Thats about all I can think of off the top of my head, but I am sure there
are more.

- Stevan