develooper Front page | perl.moose | Postings from March 2009

summer of code?

From:
Yuval Kogman
Date:
March 21, 2009 19:00
Subject:
summer of code?
Message ID:
a891e1bd0903211900n38050775t5cc68018a44361ea@mail.gmail.com
Hi,
http://leto.net/dukeleto.pl/2009/03/tpf-accepted-to-google-summer-of-code-2009.html

As a community we're having problems getting bigger Moose related projects
off the ground... They tend to be discussed for long until someone finally
does them.

I think GSoC could be a nice opportunity to get some more ambitious projects
actually completed, and the projects could be very interesting too.

Does anybody know any students who might be interested? I think we can
easily make a list of project ideas, I'm sure I have a few to contribute.