develooper Front page | perl.moose | Postings from February 2009

Re: implications of using Any::Moose

From:
Jonathan Swartz
Date:
February 28, 2009 15:38
Re: implications of using Any::Moose
Message ID:
0F4A82DC-A2A1-474E-A607-AC96099FB246@pobox.com
Yup - I realize now I was using an older version of Any::Moose. The
newest one works.

To be complete, I still ought to run all my tests twice, once with
Mouse and once with Moose. (But it's better than testing all the
combinations!) Any creative ideas on how to arrange that, beyond the
obvious duplication of all test files?

Jon