develooper Front page | perl.moose | Postings from February 2009

Re: implications of using Any::Moose

From:
Stevan Little
Date:
February 27, 2009 21:41
Re: implications of using Any::Moose
Message ID:
4FE4F551-4186-4A06-AE0D-87119F46C35B@iinteractive.com
Sartak had talked about possible adding a feature to Any::Moose to
force one of the other (Mouse or Moose) not sure if that has been done
though.

- Stevan