develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from September 2022

PAUSE ID request (BMCGOVERN; Ben McGovern)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
September 25, 2022 19:38
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (BMCGOVERN; Ben McGovern)
Message ID:
20220925193830.AD7FAFC9@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Ben McGovern
  userid: BMCGOVERN

    I am planning to contribute a module to download and extract EPW
    files. These files distributed by electronic component vendors and
    are used to generate a link to a zip file which contains all of the
    symbols, 3D models, and footprints of an electronic component. The
    preexisting tool for this is closed source and only supports
    windows.

    I may also contribute other modules sometime in the future.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=ab510000_c0b6bb7843bea4ac&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=ab510000_c0b6bb7843bea4ac&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1