develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from July 2022

PAUSE ID request (GLLORE; Juan Manuel Lorenzo)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
July 7, 2022 22:00
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (GLLORE; Juan Manuel Lorenzo)
Message ID:
20220707220042.106B31171@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Juan Manuel Lorenzo
  userid: GLLORE
    mail: CENSORED
homepage: www.geol.lsu.edu/jlorenzo
     why:

    I would like to contribute a PerlTk-based GUI I use for teaching
    and research at my university. This GUI is used to construct Perl
    scripts that run the open-source software known as Seismic Unix. I
    would like my package to be called LSeismicUnix.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=b6510000_9bad99a39370246e&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=b6510000_9bad99a39370246e&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1