develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from July 2022

PAUSE ID request (GAHAYES; Gavin Hayes)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
July 5, 2022 17:58
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (GAHAYES; Gavin Hayes)
Message ID:
20220705173952.DB0EF1171@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Gavin Hayes
  userid: GAHAYES

    I would like to contribute modules from my perl based http media
    server project, [repo url at bottom]. Currently, made up of 4
    distributions: App-MHFS - the http server, event loop, web pages,
    and encoder front-end. MHFS-XS, optional XS helper module for
    accessing C base decoding and encoding libraries. Alien-libFLAC,
    ensure access/install libFLAC from perl tooling for the XS module.
    Alien-Tar-Size, build LD_PRELOAD library used to hook the tar
    command into estimating the output tar file size instead of creating
    the tar file, used by the media server for tar downloads.

    github dawt com/G4Vi/MHFS

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=36510000_c10cf934d60b143f&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=36510000_c10cf934d60b143f&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1