develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from June 2022

Re: Object::Destroyer cpan dist

From:
Julien Fiegehenn via modules
Date:
June 18, 2022 17:59
Re: Object::Destroyer cpan dist
Message ID:
CALPctaDHxTgLVa07XORiF0-jUfuCkq4JxKO45nzX=YN9YF3bwQ@mail.gmail.com
Hi Adam

Thank you for your quick response. While I'm not sure if I will actually
make any improvements, I'm happy to move the code and issue tracker to
github and push a new release so metacpan reflects that. I'm also happy to
take over maintenance.

I'll see if I can get the history out of your svn.

Thanks again,
Julien