develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from May 2022

PAUSE ID request (DEMIGUISE; Stefan Härter)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
May 26, 2022 16:59
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (DEMIGUISE; Stefan Härter)
Message ID:
20220526165914.6A2CEF80@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Stefan Härter
  userid: DEMIGUISE

    I am currently working through the book "Intermediate Perl", and
    one of the tasks include requesting a PAUSE account. Also, I hope
    that I will be able to contribute useful things in the future. In my
    free time, I am currently working on an analyzing script for logs
    (like apache2 error and access log).

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=cf610000_355b0c4b95c5958d&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=cf610000_355b0c4b95c5958d&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1