develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from May 2022

PAUSE ID request (MARDEM; Markus Demml)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
May 13, 2022 10:26
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (MARDEM; Markus Demml)
Message ID:
20220513102614.527CDFEE@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Markus Demml
  userid: MARDEM

    I wrote some Perl-Critic Policies to support me in refactoring old
    Perl-Code, which I find good enough to publish.

    Mardem::RefactoringPerlCriticPolicies
    Mardem::RefactoringPerlCriticPolicies::Util
    Perl::Critic::Policy::Mardem::ProhibitBlockComplexity
    Perl::Critic::Policy::Mardem::ProhibitConditionComplexity
    Perl::Critic::Policy::Mardem::ProhibitLargeBlock
    Perl::Critic::Policy::Mardem::ProhibitLargeSub
    Perl::Critic::Policy::Mardem::ProhibitManyConditionsInSub
    Perl::Critic::Policy::Mardem::ProhibitReturnBooleanAsInt

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=0e610000_6955b5f6a83d37ff&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=0e610000_6955b5f6a83d37ff&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1