develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from October 2021

Request for Co-Maint for Geo::IPfree

From:
Nicolas R.
Date:
October 6, 2021 12:19
Subject:
Request for Co-Maint for Geo::IPfree
Message ID:
CAKvG0SQrtvTYBpD6463OaxSZzbaaJC9Nt1Ys-NyuZMHqBwki2A@mail.gmail.com
--00000000000093ca9405cd881fa4

Hi, after discussion with Brian, in cc of this email, I would like to
request co-maint for the geo-ipfree distribution.

Brian, also performed a similar request over the weekend: please view
https://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.modules/2021/09/msg102998.html

I'm waiting for the co-maint bit before performing a release with a few
pending patches.

Thanks for your help
nicolas

--00000000000093ca9405cd881fa4

uld like to request co-maint for the geo-ipfree distribution.<div><br></div=
 view</div><div><a href=3D"https://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.modules/202=
1/09/msg102998.html">https://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.modules/2021/09/m=
aint bit before performing a release with a few pending patches.</div><div>=

--00000000000093ca9405cd881fa4--