develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from September 2021

Looking to transfer Geo:IPfree to ATOOMIC

From:
Brian Cassidy
Date:
September 30, 2021 15:04
Subject:
Looking to transfer Geo:IPfree to ATOOMIC
Message ID:
CAFaSaFx=7MWyWBj5fOJy6RM4pG4BewF2=CPDCETqXHRsHi5xKg@mail.gmail.com
Hi,

I was given COMAINT on Geo::IPfree ages ago because the main author was
non-responsive.

I don't really do any Perl programming these days, so my interest in
continuing to maintain this module is low.

Nicolas (ATOOMIC) has offered to do some work on Geo::IPfree, but I cannot
grant him permission since I was only given COMAINT way-back-when.

Can someone help us out?

Thanks in advance,
--
Brian Cassidy (brian.cassidy@gmail.com)