develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from September 2021

PAUSE ID request (JBOUR; Ioannis Bourlakos)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
September 29, 2021 13:32
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (JBOUR; Ioannis Bourlakos)
Message ID:
20210929133242.E1F4B1167@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Ioannis Bourlakos
  userid: JBOUR
    mail: CENSORED
homepage: https://github.com/jbourlakos
     why:

    I am a software developer and trainer since 2007. However, I am a
    relatively new Perl professional developer. I would like to
    introduce projects, libraries and/or scripts that mostly feature
    Perl's meta-programming capabilities. Currently, I have a few ideas
    and I would like to start building smaller projects and gradually
    move further if I can.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=05510000_437e2afa5d5bbc47&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=05510000_437e2afa5d5bbc47&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1